January 8, 2014
This delicious meatloaf can be served hot or cold on a salad.
Per Serving: 355 Calories, 20g Fat, 27g Protein, 18g Carbohydrate
- 1 pound ground beef extra lean
- 3 egg whites
- 3/4 packet Ideal Protein Southwest Cheese Curls
- 4 cups green peppers chopped
- 2 cups fennel chopped
- 2 cups green onions chopped
- 1/4 cup Walden Farms Ketchup
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon horseradish optional
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Saute green pepper. Add fennel and green onions. Cook for 5 minutes. Season and let cool.
- Mix all ingredients well and shape into a loaf. Place on foil-lined baking pan, bake until brown and cooked inside