Using extra lean beef, you can create a healthy chili that the whole family will love.
Per Serving: 356 Calories, 22g Fat, 28g Protein, 14g Carbohydrate
- 1 1/4 pounds ground beef extra lean
- 2 cups celery root cubed
- 2 cups cauliflower blanched
- 2 cups green pepper cubed
- 2 cups mushrooms
- 2 teaspoons garlic minced
- 2 packets Ideal Protein Chili prepared
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- In a pan, brown beef. Drain fat. Add chili powder, garlic and seasoning. Add chili sauce, celery root, green peppers and mushrooms. Transfer to a slow cooker. Cook on LOW for 8 hours. Blanch cauliflower in salted, boiling water and add to slow cooker for the last hour.