How to Get Started:
It is not mandatory that you attend an open house to get started, although it is recommended to attend one!
1. To get started, please download, print out, and fill out the following two forms (below). Your primary care physician, OB/GYN, or cardiologist has to sign the doctor’s permission form.
We need to know you’re healthy enough to start a weight loss program! Your physician should fax it directly to The Ideal You Weight Loss Center at: 716-632-SLIM (7546).
2. Once we receive your signed doctor form, we will call you to schedule your initial consultation.
3. Please fill out the Health Profile form completely. You will sign the last page at your initial consultation.
You can fax your completed Health Profile to 716-632-SLIM (7546) or scan and e-mail it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask about our “Refer a Friend” Program & How to Earn a FREE Ideal You T-Shirt!
Ideal Protein method is natural, fast, effective, and proven to keep the pounds off. Here are some of the benefits:
- Women lose 2-4 pounds per week
- Men lose 3-5 pounds or more per week
- Promotes FAT loss
- Helps to maintain muscle mass
- Tones and Revitalizes the skin
- Supports Cellulite Reduction
- Promotes Vitality and Energy
- Naturally Suppresses Appetite
- Re-establishes Pancreatic Function (Insulin)
- Increased energy
- With weight loss, less joint (knee) paint
- With weight loss, lower cholesterol levels (potentially reduce or eliminate medication)
- With weight loss, reduce or eliminate acid reflux (potentially reduce or eliminate medication)
- With weight loss, sleep better
- With weight loss, lower blood sugar (great protocol for type II diabetics)
- With weight loss, lower blood pressure (potentially reduce or eliminate medication)
- With weight loss, helps to regulate periods, lessen or eliminate hot flashes and night sweats
All new dieters who attend an open house PRIOR to their initial consultation will receive 2 free boxes of food at their initial visit, a $62 value!
No Charge for weekly weigh-ins or office visits.
Helpful Information About Our Program
How does it work?
The Ideal Protein Weight Loss Method is grounded in the physiology of how our bodies work. It is for this reason that the method produces proven, measurable, long-lasting results.
According to Dr. Tran Tien, “The cause of most weight issues in a modern society is insulin dysfunction. A diet grossly disproportionate in its share of saturated fats and sugars, such as in breads, cereals, muffins, cakes, pastries, pasta, pizza, rice, corn – very much like the North American diet – causes the pancreas to produce an overabundance of insulin, which stays in the system and puts the blood sugar level in a negative balance.”
An overabundance of insulin in the bloodstream causes sugar cravings. In addition, insulin also regulates the storage of fat in the fat cells. With a high level of insulin, the body is signaled to store fats and avoid using them as energy. Because of these two factors, in can be concluded that too much insulin results in weight gain.
The Ideal Protein system works by regulating insulin levels, and training the body to use its fat stores as energy. This is done naturally through the consumption of foods that are low in sugars, and high in complete proteins. By restricting both simple and complex carbohydrates, the cycle of high insulin levels followed by sugar cravings will subside, and desired weight loss can be achieved. The principles are simple, but the results speak for themselves.
While on the Ideal Protein Weight Loss Protocol you will have an Ideal Protein Weight Loss Coach to guide you through the process. With continuing nutrition education along with weekly weigh-ins and being measured, dieters will understand what causes weight gain, and be able to manage their own weight for many years after they graduate from the program to help ensure that once the weight is off, it stays off!
Supportive Ideal Protein professionals will help you to keep the pounds off so that you can enjoy renewed skin, a slim and toned body shape, and an energy level that you deserve.
Cost and Outline of the Ideal Protein Diet
- No Membership Fee
- One Time Initial Consultation Fee – $225.00 All new dieters who attend an open house PRIOR to their initial consultation will receive 2 free boxes of food at their initial visit, a $62 value!
- No cost for your private one-on-one weekly weigh-ins!
- Purchase Ideal Protein foods for your breakfast, lunch and snack
- Foods average $4.42 for your breakfast, lunch and snack
- Make your own healthy dinner – no Ideal Protein foods needed
- Dieters vitamin supplements
- No appetite suppressants or stimulants
- Accept MC/Visa/Discover
Tran Tien Chanh, M.D.
Dr. Tran Tien Chanh is a sports medicine doctor and graduate of the University of Paris. Since 1986, he treated more than 20,000 patients for nutrition and weight loss. He concluded that weight loss is essential for treating illnesses such as Type II Diabetes, Hypertension, High Cholesterol, Sleep Apnea, Acid Reflux, and more. His knowledge and experience is the cornerstone of the Ideal Protein protocol.
Chef Daniel Verati
After spending 25 years managing kitchen personnel and creating fine dishes all over the world, Chef Daniel Verati came close to a full stop in 2007 when he was diagnosed with a heart condition. After listening to the advice of his close friend, Olivier Benloulou, Verati lost 100 pounds, quit his job and was ready to take on new and exciting challenges at Ideal Protein.