Here’s a great recipe for when there is still a chill in the air in the Spring. A simple mushroom soup from the Ideal Protein diet that’s packed with flavor.
Per Serving: 354 Calories, 17g Fat, 36g Protein, 9g Carbohydrate
- 1 1/2 pounds chicken breast cooked, sliced
- 3 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1 package Ideal Protein Mushroom Soup prepared
- 6 cups mushrooms chopped
- 2 cups celery root chopped
- 2 teaspoons parsley chopped
- 1 tablespoon lemongrass
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- sea salt to taste
- pepper to taste
- Saute mushrooms in olive oil. Add celery root and onion powder. Add chicken stock, Mushroom soup and simmer for 20 minutes. Season.
- Remove mushrooms, blend and return to soup. If necessary add water to achieve desired consistency.
- Before serving, add chicken and season.